3 T Hoisin Sauce (grocery store)
¼ C + 2 T Chinese Rice Wine (mirin)
14 oz Pork Tenderloin, Raw, cubed 1 /4"
1 ½ tsp Wasabi Powder
¼ C + 2T Non Fat Plain Yogurt
6 ea 6" Flour Tortillas
3 oz Fresh Chinese (Napa)
3 oz Fresh Carrots, julienne
3 oz Fresh Cucumbers, Sliced Thin
1. Combine Hoisin sauce and rice wine until well blended for marinade. Hold refrigerated before use.
2. Add pork to marinade. Toss to coat evenly. Hold refrigerated for 2 to 4 hours maximum to marinate. Drain and discard excess marinade.
3. Combine wasabi and yogurt until well-blended for sauce. Hold cold before use.
4. Preheat saute pan or wok to 350 degrees F. on stove top. Coat pan with vegetable oil spray (not listed).
5. Add 3 oz marinated pork. Saute for 1 to 11 minutes or until fully cooked.
6. Spread 1 Tbsp Wasabi Yogurt sauce in center of tortilla.
7. Evenly top with 1 /2 cup cabbage.
8. Top with sauteed pork, 2 Tbsp carrots and 1/4 cup cucumber.
9. Fold tortilla in half over filling. Serve immediately.
Portion: Serve 1 tortilla
Calories 177, calories from fat 4g, saturated fat 0g, cholesterol 33.8mg, sodium 295mg, total carbohydrate 19.4g, dietary fiber 1.3g, sugars 2.8g, protein 14.5g.